Bug-A-Salt Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Urban Leisure Ltd whose registered office is at 39 Rawene Rd, Birkenhead 0626, Auckland, New Zealand
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over, except employees of MACVAD LTD and immediate families
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Full Terms and Conditions at https://bugasalt.co.nz/pages/giveaway-terms-conditions
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://bugasalt-launch.kickoffpages.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Only one entry per IP address or household
7. Closing date for entry will be stated on the competition advert details. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Go to website https://bugasalt-launch.kickoffpages.com
Provide your email address and click the Sign-Up button
Confirm your entry by responding to the automated email received after Sign Up
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
a) At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. b) As a result of a friends referred and signed up as measured and recorded and verified by our software and Promoter and or its agents. Any entrant who attempts to manipulate entries will be disqualified without recourse.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants such as email address will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date on our website www.bugasalt.co.nz
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Urban Leisure Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
24. Urban Leisure Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Urban Leisure Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.